Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
Manual on the preparation, filing and processing of the Special Immigrant Juvenile Status Visa.
- SIJS Manual: Written by Angela Perry at the Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law and Diego Cartagena at the Los Angeles Center for Law and Justice. View PDF version
- SIJS: For Children Under Juvenile Court Jurisdiction. Written by Sally Kinoshita and Katherine Brady Immigrant Legal Resource Center January 2005
Manual on the preparation, filing and processing of applications pursuant to the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Written by Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc., and Immigrant Resource Center.
- VAWA Manual
- VAWA Appendices 1-100
- VAWA Appendices 101-200
- VAWA Appendices 201-300
- VAWA Appendices 301-380
Training material on the preparation, filing and processing of U Interim Relief (U visa).
- Manual: How to obtain U Interim Relief: Written by Sally Kinoshita Immigrant Legal Resource Center January 2005
Research on Immigration and Domestic Violence issues, as well as commonly asked questions by VAWA and U Visa self petitioners.
- Basic Questions & Answers for Non-citizen Survivors of Domestic Abuse
- Preguntas y Respuestas Basicas para las Supervivientes de las Violencia Domestica que Sean Cuidadanas (de los Estados Unidos)
- Realities of Immigrant Populations: How They Experience the System
- Mexico: Domestic Violence Documentation
- Mexico: Domestic Violence Documentaion II
- Preguntas y respuestas sobre la Visa U
- Leyes y Procedimientos de VAWA